Tours of Ybor City and South Tampa!
Hours of Operation:
By Appointment Only 10AM-1PM-3:30PM
(Based on availability)
Pricing for Ybor City
2- Hour STANDARD TOUR – $65
Custom & Specialty Tours
- The Bayshore Experience Featuring The Segway PT
- 2-hours $65 per person
- Must book in group of 4 or more – this is a special, on-site event. Please call us directly.
Glide along the longest continuous sidewalk in the WORLD right here in Tampa Bay!
Tours begin at Ballast Point, which is just North of MacDill AFB. Training is done on-site and upon completion, the Glide begins! We’ll travel North on Bayshore right on the water’s edge on a smooth, 10-foot wide sidewalk. The tour makes a loop through the shady streets of Old Hyde Park where there will be one break and time to have some water and get off the machine for a few minutes. The tour resumes coming back South on Bayshore so Gliders get a view of the Bay as well as the Mansions along Bayshore from both angles. The tour concludes at Ballast Point. There is a restaurant at Ballast Point and restroom facilities.
- Segway Glide & Wine Flight!
- 90 minutes $80 per person (must be 21 or over and bring valid ID)
ANOTHER FIRST! – Finally! A Segway Tour & Wine Tasting!
If you’ve been on a Segway PT tour before, you’ve never done it this way! We start with a 90-minute tour of Ybor City featuring some historical sites, some wine information about the area and even some tidbits on celebrities and their favorite wines! The Segway experience concludes with an introduction to your own personal sommelier for the evening! The sommelier will then take you on a flight with what we call “Taste of Ybor.” The wine “tour” will feature five selections along with cheese pairings. If wine is not your thing, we’ve arranged for a sampling of beers. The establishment offers 50 craft beers by the bottle and beer and wine professionals to answer all of your questions. Enjoy the evening relaxing in a gorgeous wine tasting room with leather seating, great music and great company! Get this tour for Valentines Day, birthdays, anniversaries or any other special occasion! These tours run at 3:30 PM every day except Wednesday and can be combined with the Sunset Glide. Groups of up to five (5) people for this deal, unless arranged in advance. Call for details.
- SUNSET GLIDES! See Tampa after dark on a Segway PT!
- 2-hours $65 per person
- (add $20 for wine tasting. See above description)
- Minimum of four guests
Sunset Glides begin before dark and embark from either Ybor City or South Tampa. All machines have 400 lumen lights to illuminate your experience!
This glide is designed for couples and groups of up to five people. We will begin the tour just before sunset, give everyone a refresher course on riding the Segway PT, have a few minutes of gliding before the sun sets and then we’re off to Tampa’s Riverwalk! Experience downtown Tampa after dark! If you’re looking for something fun to do this season, this is yet another opportunity for us to ask, “When was the LAST time you did something for the FIRST time?”
(Sunset Glides have limited availability, so we recommend you book early!)
Note: Glides that begin in Ybor City glide through Ybor City. Sunset Tours glide along Tampa’s Riverwalk. Glides that begin in South Tampa glide along Bayshore Blvd., the longest continuous sidewalk in the world.
- Coming Soon! The Ybor City Cigar Tour featuring the Segway PT!
- 2- hours
- The first-ever Segway Cigar Tour! (Call for details)
Picture this: You embark on a Segway tour through Ybor City, formerly the cigar capital of the world. On this tour, you’ll hear stories of the old days, the cigar industry and why this town is so famous. During the tour, the group will stop in several of the local shops and we’ll introduce you to the proprietors. They’ll tell you their story and how they fit into the industry. Each tour guest will receive one cigar or “stick” from each shop and by the end of the tour, you’ll have a collector’s set of cigars (valued at approximately $60) you couldn’t duplicate anywhere else in the world! Call now to ask about this incredible event!
Please remember sunblock and sun glasses for all daytime tours.
Book Your Tour Right Now With Zerve!
LIKE us on Facebook and call to ask about Specials and other discounts!
Our STANDARD TOURS and times are based out of the Centro Ybor location just below the Muvico Theater. Standard tours are 2-hours in length (unless otherwise indicated) and include hands-on training which takes approximately 15-20 minutes. The entire experience takes 2 hours.
A STANDARD TOUR is a history/story-based tour*** that leaves from our location in Ybor City during our normal scheduled days and times. (Times and days may vary so call and book your tour early.) After training you and your group will glide around Ybor City and see some famous sites, learn a little about the history of the area and some unusual and little-known facts. Ybor City is steeped in culture, art and commerce, but it also has a dark side. Political scandals, illegal activities, murder and mayhem are but a few of the “little known” factoids you will hear and experience while on our tours. All historical data provide by local authors, residents and some of the old folks who were actually present during these times. We promise an experience you’ll never forget!
CUSTOM GUIDED TOURS are scheduled and priced individually based on location and number of guests.
A CUSTOM GUIDED TOUR is a tour service we provide outside our normally scheduled times and dates. If you have a private party or event and you’ll like to bring family, friends or colleagues on a custom tour, we can arrange for a chaperon/guide and based on your needs, we can arrange for an excursion up to a full day depending on your needs. All groups must have a chaperon. We do not rent machines.
Notes and things to consider:
- All tours start at the scheduled time per booking.
- If you have any type of voucher, you are responsible for sales tax, per person.
- All vouchers are valid based on rules stated therein.
- You must wear sneakers or athletic shoes.
- Absolutely no flip flops, curved-soled exercise shoes or heels of any kind.
- If you are going to be late for your scheduled appointment, please call so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- 48-hour advanced notice required for appointment cancellation with refund.
- Always arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time. The training process will commence immediately. Upon completion of the training the tour begins.
- Management/Tour Guide reserves the right to establish an individual’s ability to operate the Segway PT appropriately.
- Consumption of alcohol prior to tour is strictly prohibited.
- Reckless riding, horseplay or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and could result in guest being removed from the tour without refund.
- Wear comfortable shoes. We recommend sneakers as you will be standing for the tour.
Please see the FAQ page for other questions. If you have additional questions about our policies or tours, please call or e-mail.
Click the Zerve Button To Book Your Tour Now!
***We are not historians, nor do we claim to be. Our goal is to give you a fun tour experience with some interesting factoids about the area, the people and the culture of the area. There are other tours, which we HIGHLY recommend if history is your cup of tea. There are walking tours, ghost tours and other sightseeing possibilities in Ybor City. But if you want to glide on a Segway PT, then book your tour experience with us!