#1 in Safety
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
Now you can book groups of up to 16
on any given tour day!
(Subject to availability, typical tour is up to 6 guests)
Home of the
Free Segway Tour
on your birthday!
(Proof of birthday is required)
Yeah, we’ve got gift certificates for any occasion!
THREE GREAT Locations to get your Segway on!
Ybor City, Florida
Hillsborough River State Park
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Why Electric Glide Tours?
- We have the best and most well-maintained machines in the North & the South
- Online booking of up to 16 tickets on any tour day (based on availability)
- Home of the FREE SEGWAY TOUR on your birthday!
- Use any of the BLUE book now buttons to book groups of up to 16 guests!
- On-site events are clearly marked and strictly managed for safety
- We are independently owned & operated.
- We are one of the most fun things to do in Tampa Bay.
- Our staff members are not just tour guides, they are Segway Tour Specialists.
- We don’t give special treatment, we treat everyone special, like family.
- We offer tours no other company in the world offers. (see our Locations & Pricing page for details)
- We specialize in large groups. We’ve broken every record in the Bay Area for large parties.
- We offer the most comprehensive and specialized training we call “Geo-Specific.”
- This means that our training process is different based on the type of terrain at each location.
- We feel that specific training provides added confidence with our first-timers.
- The more comfortable you are as a first-time glider, the more fun you will have when you take a tour.
- Before taking a Segway tour with us or any other location, you must watch this video: Segway Safety Video
Come see what makes us different!
We offer exceptional Segway tours for exceptional people!
Our machines are state-of-the-art Segway i2 PT models with handlebar bags, kickstands and safety lights.
All tours begin with a pre-tour orientation followed by safety instruction and a hands-on instructional course.
We provide complimentary helmets and bottled water as well as FREE digital photos.
You do not need to bring a camera.
We will e-mail you the photos after your tour.
Our goal is to give you a safe, fun experience during your time with us.
Note: Training times can vary. We take explicit care to ensure each and every guest is comfortable before we embark on the tour.
If you’re an experienced glider, please be patient with first-timers.
For all Tours public & private, Special Events & Team Building Call EGT directly:
Don’t forget to watch the
SEGWAY SAFETY VIDEO
Segway Tours 6 days a week!
Tuesday Through Sunday
Times and locations may vary
See full description for each location
All tours based on appropriate weather conditions.
Please check the weather
FOR THE LOCATION OF YOUR TOUR
before you call.
Segway tours with EGT: